Report Security Issues
If you have found security vulnerability on DKM Super Mall, we encourage you to message us immediately. We will review all legitimate vulnerability reports and will do our utmost to quickly resolve the issue. Before you report, please review basic principle.
If you comply with the principles below when reporting a security issue to DKM Super Mall, we will not initiate a lawsuit or law enforcement investigation against you in response to your report. We ask that:
- You give us reasonable time to review and repair an issue you report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
- You don’t interact with an individual account (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
- You make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction of data and interruption or degradation of our services.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, such as attempted compromise of sensitive company data or probing for additional issues).
- You do not violate any other applicable laws or regulations.
- Submit your report via our “email@example.com” email and respond to the report with any updates. Please do not contact employees directly or through other channels about a report.
- If you inadvertently cause a privacy violation or disruption (such as accessing account data, service configurations, or other confidential information) while investigating an issue, be sure to disclose this in your report.
- We investigate and respond to all valid reports. Due to the volume of reports we receive, though, we prioritize evaluations based on risk and other factors, and it may take some time before you receive a reply.
- We reserve the right to publish reports.